My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Getting a little r&r

It's been a very busy month. Veeeery busy. I had to travel weekly for work and nearly every weekend for family reasons. Now, 90% of the time, I am speedy gonzales, always on the go, thinking about projects, recipes I would like to make, future ideas of all sorts. Then, once in a while when I've been going full spin for weeks, I need a little time off to do absolutely nothing. As you likely know, doing nothing is really hard!

Anyhow, that's what I'm doing now, lying on the couch, about to watch the World Cup (England vs USA), reading the paper and eating healthy foods to make up for the weeks on the road (way too much salt in everything and never enough greens).

There is a lot I want to write about: meeting amazing foster parents in Manitoba, being given a green smoothie along the way, last week's Train the Trainer (wow. What a great great group of people), the upcoming Compassion Fatigue Conference in June 2011. But that will all have to wait until this energizer bunny reloads.

I have three more trips before the summer break (Nebraska being the further afield, Oshawa and Guelph) and then....

No comments: