My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sore wrists = Short post

A few weeks ago I bought a new desk for work. Apparently it was the wrong height and now I have some manifestation of carpal tunnel/messed up wrists. Darn. So I will make these next few posts very brief in order to rescue the wrists. Not easy when you type for a living (well, type and talk, so I'll talk more and type less this week).

On Weds, I will be confirming the dates/space details for November 2008's Train the trainer workshop in Kingston. I have already received several emails from interested potential participants which is great considering that we are in March. I will likely have to cap the audience size at 15-20 depending on the room. More info on this shortly.

I am on my way to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto today to present to their Trauma Unit. If you have a few spare moments, google this venerable institution and take a look at their work. Can you say "leaders in the field" ten times fast? They are the bees knees in acute trauma work, burn unit and overall emergency care. I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to meet them.

Friday I am back in Toronto presenting to a group of special ed teachers. This is a full day workshop which is always very enjoyable as we get to really "get into it" and hash it all out.

It's probably Spring for some of you. For those of us up here in the slushy north, take heart, we'll get there eventually!

No comments: