My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gone Fishing

I thought that having a full month without workshops would mean that I had a lot of catchup time to write in this blog and clean up my basement and read books and articles on things related to CF.

Well, I was wrong (and I hear my lovely husband gasp here. I very rarely admit to being wrong, to him at least.)

So what I had forgotten is that when you've been very busy for months developing and delivering workshops, everything else that was put on the back burner comes surging back clamoring for attention when you're not out there being trapped in airports and the like.

So April has been about catching up, not creating nearly as many new things as are lining up in my brain.

It has however led me to make some very important decisions that will translate into more materials being posted here in the Fall. I am going to whittle down my counselling practice to two days a week and focus even more on Compassion Fatigue Solutions as this is truly where my passion resides.

So, for the time being I am off to the Sunshine State for a one week family vacation and will start posting weekly again when catchup is complete. I have a wonderful lineup of interviews with helping professionals and more specifically CF professionals coming down the pipe.

To save you the hassle of checking whether I'm back on air, join my mailing list and I will email you a quick notice to let you know that I have posted anew: www.compassionfatigue.ca and click on join mailing list.

No comments: