My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation


Yup, that's my foot. I am going on holidays for 2.5 weeks starting July 23 so the office will be closed during this time. I look forward to the holiday, of course, but am also really excited about the upcoming interviews with helpers and the other projects that are currently brewing. Meanwhile, I would like to recommend a wonderful radio show that is also on podcast, (if you haven't heard it yet) and a lovely movie totally unrelated to this work.

Radio show/podcast: White Coat, Black Art, on CBC radio

Movie: Once, an Irish musical. Lovely, funny, touching and trauma-free.

See you in August.

Françoise

No comments: