My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last post for 2008


I could have also posted a photo of my flooded basement, (thanks to a failed sump pump), but I thought wet drywall isn't a very inspiring image with which to close this year.

Please come back in January to visit the new Compassion Fatigue Solutions Bookstore which will go live in the second week of the new year. I will be adding materials to this bookstore during the coming months.

I will also be resuming doing interviews with helpers for the compassion fatigue book project. I had not anticipated getting as many speaking requests as I did in November and had to put this on hold temporarily.

If you are looking for professional development ideas for the coming months, keep in mind the March and June Train the trainer workshops as well as the May workshop for managers more info click here.

I hope the Christmas break will offer you some time to rest, read a good book and take midafternoon naps.

Warmly,

Françoise

No comments: