My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 12, 2010



Today, I am excited.

I'm giddy like a little kid who is about to go away on holidays to Florida (which I am), excited like someone who has just started working on a new very cool project and who would happily spend hours on it each day (more news on this in a couple of weeks). I'm stoked, pumped, jazzed. You get the idea.

This new project is going to take a fair bit of time in the next little while and may eat into my blog writing time, so I thought I would share with you some excerpts from the Compassion Fatigue Workbook until I come back with more information about this new venture. Stay tuned!

Photo by Jon Whiles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments: