My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The passage of time...

My son turned 10 today...This led me to reflect on a ton of things, which I won't bore you with, but thinking about it all also made me look at the photo on my blog profile and think, yikes, it's time to age that photo a bit! I think it was taken when he was two.
Ahem. I will put that on my summer to do list. (yay)

Meanwhile, I am travelling a whole lot this month and am starting to plan a Compassion Fatigue Conference for June 2011. Stay tuned for that! In a week or so, there will also be an announcement of the launch of a new web-based resource for those of you wanting to start a private practice or improve your small business. This is very exciting but I can't tell you more until it's ready. So please come back or join my mailing list to hear all about it when it launches.

Meantime, if you are a nurse or a hospital worker, you must get your hands on the great new show Nurse Jackie. It's just brilliant (though if you are easily offended, you may wish to take a pass). Edie Falco is superb as Jackie - a senior ER nurse who hates bureaucratic BS and who puts her patients first, even though she leads a highly imperfect life.

No comments: