My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://compassionfatigue.ca
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Changes afoot

I have not been posting as often as I normally do, because I have been busy putting the final touches on my new website and that has eaten up all my free computer time. In a couple of weeks, I will be merging my blog, bookstore and website over to a new system so I can make updates and changes myself instead of having to rely on a husband/webmaster to do it for me (although he's been wonderful - thank you Randy!). So stay tuned for some a whole new look and a bit of a name change. Nothing drastic, just cleaning things up a bit. The website address won't change so you can just wait and see - when the look of this blog changes, you'll know I've migrated.

Meanwhile, for those of you who are technically inclined, I have joined twitter: I can be found @compfatigue. Now I need to learn how to tweet! I have been working with a lovely and very patient web designer who is gently trying to educate me to the ways of the websphere.

This week, I'm off to St Johns for a nursing conference and to Toronto for ATSS. I am really looking forward to this conference to meet colleagues and share ideas about where things are going in our field.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new site!